In this episode of Cooking with Camille, our favorite petite chef whips up a strawberry pie. But these are no ordinary strawberries – they’re fresh, local, and she picked them herself. Makes the pie taste even sweeter, don’t you think?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake pie crust until lightly browed, about 5 minutes; allow to cool completely before filling.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and milk in a bowl until slightly thinned; spread with a spatula onto the pie crust.
- Arrange berries atop the cheese filling in the pie crust with the points pointing upward, pushing down slightly to anchor in the cheese filling. Cover the cheese filling as completely as possible with berries.
- Pour strawberries glaze evenly over the pie.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.